Wednesday 23 April 2014

Do the Right Thing Part 1



Mathew 6:33 'Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you'. What does it mean to do the right thing? It means to believe God; to accept Jesus and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit in all situations; It means to see all situations from Jesus’
view; To refused to compromise; To stand for and be known for absolute Integrity; To hold on to Jesus even at the highest level of trial. John 14:6 Jesus says I AM the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through ME' meaning, doing the right thing and getting the right results imply you following HIS path. To do the right thing is to forsake your evil ways and follow Jesus NOW; To do the right thing is to seek God before u choose that career; before you take that job; before you sign that business deal; before you say I DO; before you take that position in your local church either as a Pastor; Usher or Chorister etc hear from God loud and clear to be sure you are serving in the right Church, Parish as well as position; you cannot be blessed above the land you stand upon.

Several people have failed to do the right things and they ended up in monumental losts, in troubles etc a biblical example is Saul the King 1samuel 13:9-13 'And Saul said, Bring hither a burnt offering to me, and peace offerings.   And he offered the burnt offering.   10 And it came to pass, that as soon as he had made an end of offering the burnt offering, behold, Samuel came;  and Saul went out to meet him, that he might salute him.   11 And Samuel said, what hast thou done?  And Saul said, Because I saw that the people were scattered from me, and that thou camest not within the days appointed, and that the Philistines gathered themselves together at Michmash;  12 Therefore said I, The Philistines will come down now upon me to Gilgal, and I have not made supplication unto the LORD:  I forced myself therefore, and offered a burnt offering.   13 And Samuel said to Saul, Thou hast done foolishly:  thou hast not kept the commandment of the LORD thy God, which he commanded thee:  for now would the LORD have established thy kingdom upon Israel for ever'. King Saul impatience caused him the kingdom that would have been for him and his generations to come forever, I pray for the reader of this post ‘you will not commit an error that will abort God’s blessings over your life in JESUS name’. Amen.  Eli the prophet refused to do the right thing on his children before God and man. 1Samuel 3:11-14 11 And the LORD said to Samuel, Behold, I will do a thing in Israel, at which both the ears of every one that heareth it shall tingle.   12 In that day I will perform against Eli all things which I have spoken concerning his house:  when I begin, I will also make an end.   13 For I have told him that I will judge his house for ever for the iniquity which he knoweth;  because his sons made themselves vile, and he restrained them not.   14 And therefore I have sworn unto the house of Eli, that the iniquity of Eli's house shall not be purged with sacrifice nor offering forever’. Eli had the opportunity to correct his error but he refused, he failed to do the right thing and he paid for it. I am praying for you again that an error that will cause great disaster upon you and your children you will not commit such in JESUS name. Amen.

The cost of doing the right thing is cheaper than the cost of doing the wrong. I pray the grace to do the right heaven will make available to you in JESUS name. Amen.

Author: Abiodun Adeyemo

0 comments:

Post a Comment